Monday 6 July 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 7

This week over at Polkadoodles the challenge was to use some fruit on your card along with a hidden element. I tried to find a fruit other than cherries as this is what most of the design team had used but I was out of luck. I am really into cupcakes at the moment so I cut out this beauty from the celebrations cartridge twice, in pink, I then cut out the cupcake holder in patterned card and the frosting in pale pink. I then glittered the frosting and diamond glazed the cherries adding a brad behind the cherry so that the front cupcake could swing away to reveal the poem. All papers used were from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this LOVELY work!!! So fresh and yummy!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cupcake Max, so scrummy. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very scrumpsh indeed!! Thanks for joining in the challenge again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab Max, love the huge cupcake with that yummy little cherry. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week
    luv
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cupcakes and i love this card. So clever how it opens Max. Good luck in the challeng looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete