Sunday 12 July 2009

Christmas Pixie


I managed to finish my challenge card for the Cricut MB this afternoon which was to use Red and Ribbons. The Pixie that I have used is one from the Pixie 1 set from Charmed Cards and Crafts which were designed by Louise along with elements and backgrounds by both Louise and Karen. These really are adorable and you can also see other samples of them on Dotties World, especially one called Dreamer which I have almost finished. My cardbase is one from Craftwork cards, Bazzill cardstock for the background, Mini Monograms for the scalloped circle embossed with Divine Swirls Embossing folder. I coloured my Pixie with my wonderful Promarkers.

Thanks for looking.
PS. Over at the Charmed Cards and Crafts blog they have another fabby prize up for grabs to win 72 Copic Markers. Pop over, link your card and leave a link on your post to be in with a chance of winning.

5 comments:

  1. I really love this Max, it's totally gorgeous
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Max and just love the holly wings.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous pixie , very unusual and beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  4. max, i really like this. the heart punch looks so cool and she looks so sassy sitting on the ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Max how fabulous is this card so different I love the stamp and your card design too! Love it!
    Hus
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete