Wednesday 1 July 2009

Couple More Lily-Boo Cards

Morning everyone. How are you coping with the lovely weather we are having. I must admit I am finding it really tough at night as it feels like months since I had good night's sleep as I am struggling with my hayfever as well as the heat. It has been really busy over here recently what with final preparations for my parent's 50th Anniversary, ferrying Benn to all his activities and hospital visits to see my Mother-in-Law, but the good news is she is going to be home either today or tomorrow they have told me, and I have also had a phone call from my brother to say he will be arriving from Australia on the 17th (Can't wait).

Well back to today's cards. Here are a couple of Lily-Boo cards to give you some inspiration as to what you can do using Sam's great images.


The first one is using Collection 9 Boys and Their Toys coloured in with Promarkers. The football background paper is a download from Nitwits.

This image is from Collection 18 Betty & Friends 1 with a freebie paper from Polkadoodles (you may remember me using it for my Owl house challenge card. The other paper is from the Glitter Stack by DCWV

5 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Max! I love them both and I love that football background from Nitwits may have to go and take another look! Love the birthday girl sentiment too1
    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, the sentiment was done on the computer just different coloured circles layered on each other then text brought to the front and changed to white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look super duper max!!! i hope everything calms down a bit for you now hunny xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 smashing cards,love these modern images. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both super cards Max, especially love the footie one. Glad things are calming down for you - it's getting cooler too over the weekend
    luv
    En xx

    ReplyDelete