Tuesday 7 July 2009

Cuttlebug Card

Here is a very simple card that I made using one of the new cuttlebug embossing folders. I had seen this folder advertised and was already in love with it before I finally managed to get hold of one this week. With the embossed owl it really didn't need any more embellishments and I had been wanting to do an all white anniversary card, For the base I have used a Craftwork Cards scalloped card. I then just added a little highlight of silver behind the sentiment using my nestibilities just to lift it from the page, added a bow and then some perfect pearls and this is the result. Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw this card, oh how lovely it really is . janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, simplicity at its best!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tastes must be very similar, I too had fancied this folder but I have not ordered it. Smashing card, very simple but very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Max this is beautiful! I got this one too along with 5 others!!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that owl is so pretty love the card so simple and stylish.Another one for the wish list.
    Karen x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had bought all the new folders that I liked, and now I've seen this.....you enabler. Love the card
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete