Friday 31 July 2009

I'm Back......To a lovely award from Sue

Hi everyone I am back and hoping to get on with some cards this week. Well what a fortnight it has been and I can't believe that my brother will be going back to Australia on Tuesday, where has the time gone. We had a fantastic time celebrating my parents 50th and then to top it all my younger brother proposed to his girlfriend in the early hours after the party. It was lovely and I am so happy for them. On a sad note though, I got up on Tuesday had a shower and got dressed ready to go out and meet the family only to find as I was walking up the road that my wedding and engagement rings were not on my finger. I had noticed a couple of times that they were slipping a bit as my fingers had got a bit thinner but never for the life of me thought that they would slip off and I would not realise. I have had the house upside down and have walked numerous time up and down the road hoping that I may get lucky but to no avail. I have been so upset but I think I have got to face it that they have gone.

Which brings me on to when I checked my blog tonight, which I haven't for the last fortnight, only to find that I have been left a lovely award from a very talented lady called Sue who has been reading my blog, and I would just like to say thank you so very much, it has really cheered me up. Pop on over to see Sue's lovely creations for herself, I know that I will be visiting often. Now I just need to work out how to pass it on.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the award. Hope you find your rings soon too. Have sent you an e-mail with the dimensions you requested, hope they are of use to you. Off now to look around your lovely creations.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Max it was because of you I emailed, I thought I'd missed the deadline. It will be great working with you, I'm on a dt with En and blog with Ann a lot so it will be home from home. janex

    ReplyDelete