Tuesday 4 August 2009

Great News

I have some great news to share with you. I told you recently that Lily-Boo's Boutique were updating their DT and guess what, yes you've guessed it, I have been chosen again for the next 6 months. For those of you that haven't come across Lily-Boo's yet, then pop on over there and have a nosy as Sam, the designer, has created some fantastic downloads and at only £1.99 per collection they are a real treat and so easy and great to work with.
With this I would like to say a big hello to all the other lovely members especially the new ladies called Jem, Katie, Emma, and Ann and look foward to seeing their lovely creations.
We are soon going to be having a challenge blog which is a work in progress at the moment but keep checking back and I will let you know as soon as it is ready.
On another note you will all be pleased to know that I have found my rings, yippee. I think I am still in shock but so pleased as I really thought I would never see them again.
For those of you who have missed my cards while I have been away I am now getting down to some crafting (I am leaving for the airport in half an hour to say goodbye to my brother) from tomorrow, so pop back soon.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you found your rings max and sending bug hugs for you for when you get back from the airport, i cried loads when i had to drop my dad off!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete