Monday 31 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers

Here is my challenge card for Passion for Promarkers where you had to use at least 2 colours out of Lilac, Lavender, Amethyst and Aubergine. For mine I used Lilac and Amethyst. I haven't been entering the challenges recently due to time restraints but I have made a challenge to myself that I will start to do more.
All papers are from Pink Petticoat and the adorable image was a lovely little freebie from Sketching Stamper where Chris designs some truly beautiful designs. If you haven't seen them yet then pop on over. I have purchased some of these in the past and I can honestly say that they are so easy to colour and really versatile. I added some ribbons from my stash and a computer generated sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the digi image and your colouring is fab. The stripey background looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Our next challenge will be announced tomorrow morning at 9.00am. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the papers and the image is coloured beautifully. Agree about Chris's sketches, they are beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card, love its simplicity
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little thank you card and thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Max, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Max, just right for a thankyou card. janex

    ReplyDelete