Thursday 3 September 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge, Spoonful of Sugar & Friday Sketchers


This card is for some friends who are celebrating their Coral wedding anniversary. I was also able to fit this into 3 challenges this week starting with the Just Magnolia where the criteria was ribbons and bows. The second challenge is for Spoonful of Sugar that wanted distressing and the third and final one is for Friday Sketchers where you had to follow the sketch using Blue and Orange.I am really pleased with how this came out and I think the Magnolia image is just adorable. I also added Flower Soft to the roses just to make them touchy feely.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This cards really fabulous max, your own sentiment looks so good maybe you should sell them!
    Thanks for what you said to cheer me up I've had quite a few comments about it. I do think it's a mean way to do it and after all we are just free labour. The last one I got was so cold and the monthly promarkers that even picked my card for the top 5 never even let me know.Trust me to upset the apple cart. thanks again. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!! I like the color combo and the image too.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete