Friday 11 September 2009

Exciting News

Guess what, a lovely lady who I have met through blogging, and fellow DT member known as Jem has set up a brand new challenge blog called By The Cute and Girly, and I have been asked to be one of the DT members. I am really honoured to have been asked as I think Jane is a real inspiration and extremely talented, apart from being a really nice person. This challenge blog will appeal to a variety of crafters as you dont have to just stick to making cards, this will be a challenge blog with minimal rules. To start things off Jane has some candy to give away and very GIRLY. You can find the blog here, so pop over there, become a follower so you keep up to date with it, and we look forward to you all joining in.

4 comments:

  1. congrats!! can see why Jane chose you your work is just fab!! I'm on the team too (still getting over that shock!!) look forward to getting to know you better, and seeing all your gorgeous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max. I'm on the DT too and am over the moon about it. Love your blog. If nothing else I'm getting to see some lovely blogs like this one as I introduce myself.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo...congrats!! I will pop over and take a loook.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo congrats Max!!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete