Monday 21 September 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge & By the Cute and Girly

As a lot of you know I burnt my stomach last week and have been in a lot of pain as it is quite a large burn just below my waistline which has made it really hard to sit, let alone craft. Well yesterday I felt a bit better so thought I would have a go at making a card and as I already had this cute little Magnolia image coloured I thought I would use that, I have also used some scrummy Magnolia papers that I bought along with the image with my birthday money. The sentiment is a Quickutz rub on. So hope you like it as I am entering it into this weeks Just Magnolia challenge where the theme is to follow a sketch.

Also for those that missed my earlier post, Jane (Jem's Crafting Blog) has started a new challenge blog called "By the Cute and Girly" where the focus is on having fun and I was asked by Jane if I would join her DT along with some very, very talented ladies (looking forward to playing with you girls). Jane started this challenge so that all you crafty people can showcase all your creations, whether it be a card, flower arrangements, knitted garment, scrapbook page. Well basically anything that you have made yourself. The challenge will run each month and there are some fab prizes up for grabs and some great sponsors. If you haven't yet become a follower then hop on over there and sign up, and we will look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I hope you are feeling better from your burn accident!!

    This card is gorgeous, such a cute image, and I ove the colours, the way you have inked around the edges, and the gorgeous paper lace detail!! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max this card is adorable, thanks so much for what you sent me glad your feeling a bit less sore.janex

    ReplyDelete