Monday 6 July 2009

Cute Little Backpack


I saw a tutorial not long ago on splitcoaststampers for this cute little backpack and thought it would be perfect to put some sweets or chocolates in for my little niece. I am really pleased with how it came out and it was so easy to make.

I can see a few more of these being made for tree and table presents at Christmas, or they could even be used to give as teachers presents in a couple of weeks when school ends for summer.

Papers are all from My Minds Eye.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this!!! I love projects like this .. they make great little gifts. You did a wonderful job, really like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh max this is fabulous i love the papers you've used love it all! i'll have to have a go at one!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this cute little bag, I love little things , that's why I have 2 dolls houses, it's just fabulous, your so crafty Maxine. janex

    ReplyDelete