Saturday 11 July 2009

Catch Up








Sorry that I haven't been around a lot this week but it has been really busy with the final preparations for my parents 50th Anniversary. This coming Friday my brother is arriving from Australia so I am not going to be around too much for the next 3 weeks I am afraid, but will try and upload something every couple of days.
Do you remember me telling you about an awesome 2 week photo editing course being run online by Jessica Sprague. Well it started this week and it is brilliant. I thought I would show you some photos that I have manipulated using the techniques that Jessica has taught me.

For anyone who has never heard of Jessica, pop over to her website as she has some fantastic tutorials that will help you get to grips with this awesome programme.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful max, I love taking photos too. Your son is so cute. Sorry you you'll not be around, I'll miss your comments and cards but have a good time . janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max, wonderful images and thank you for sharing this link which I'm off to check out.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max
    You're doing so great with the lessons! I have not started yet I've been having real problems with my son and school at the mo and not had time or even felt like doing anything. I can't wait for the School hols when I can hopefully start when things are a little less stressful! Keep up the good work and hope to join in the lessons soon
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete