Wednesday 27 May 2009

Wedding Cards




Good morning. I hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend and took advantage of the lovely weather we had. It has been really busy over here what with Benn's birthday and having the family all gathered. We really had a lovely time though and it was nice catching up as everyone leads such busy lives these days.

I was asked by a friend to make a couple of wedding cards for her as her brother is getting married this week. I must say I struggled a bit with these as she insisted that her brother's name was mentioned first as she is extremely close to him. I didn't have a hard time actually doing it, it was mentally I struggled as I don't know about you but I have always felt that it didn't matter whether they were family members or not, the brides name should always be first. What do you think, I would be interested in anyone else's thoughts on this, or is it just me?

I have used all Pink Petticoat on one of the cards including the new Lola Rose Wedding designs and on the other I used my Cricut machine. Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and both so different it would be hard for me to chose my fav.
    I agree with you female first opps!! she may not get of to a good start with her new sister in law lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Max, I always struggle a bit with wedding cards. I agree with you about the name though, still, the customer is always right....just glad she isn't my SIL :)
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete