Monday 11 May 2009

New Challenge Blog

I have been having my usual hop around my favourite blogs and have come across a new one. It is called "The Promarker Challenge Blogspot". Now as you all know, I have recently purchased my first sets of promarkers and looooove them. They are just so easy to use and do not leave those horrible scratchy marks on your colouring.

The blog has been set up by two ladies who love their promarkers, with the challenge being on using certain colours that the girls, Gina and Denise decide for that week. Well I can't promise to join in every week, firstly because of the time element and secondly I am not lucky enough yet to have an abundance of them (oh I wish.....), but I will certainly try to enter as many as I can. The girls are very kindly giving away some lovely blog candy to celebrate the launch of the new challenge so if you fancy being in with a chance, pop on over there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maxine
    Thank you so much for the plug of our new challenge blog, good luck with the candy, and if you don't win this time, keep an eye out there may even be more to come :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete