Monday 4 May 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy



Hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday, amazing how we always have horrible weather on bank holidays. Our local pub were having a fun day with bouncy castles, live band and a bbq today. It was such a shame as everyone had put in so much work and then the weather goes and ruins it, especially as yesterday had been so nice.

We went to Benn's football match in the morning where we were facing the team that were top of the league, we had played them before but had only drawn against them. Well this time it was fantastic. The team were so hyped up and really went out with positive attitudes. Benn had a brilliant game and scored a cracking goal. We finally finished with a score of 3-0 with Benn being awarded Man of the Match. To say he was chuffed would be an under statement.
Today I have been busy making a couple of cards, one for a friend for her birthday and a new house card for another friend.
Both cards have been made using Pink Petticoat papers and images. The birthday card uses the papers and images from the Sweet Sundaes collection. I cut the cupcake out using the Home Decor cartridge on my Cricut. For the new home one I used Little Big Dots in Black, the Home Sweet Home image set along with the Girly Curly Sentiments. Have I told you before how much I love Pink Petticoat.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Max
    I'm with you about Pink Petticoat I love them too! Congratulations to Benn and his team and you must have been so proud when he got man of the match too.
    Love your cards I love stripes and dots Your designs are fabulous!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With 2 really great cards the day wasn't a complete washout. There is definately a cup cake virus in the crafting world, I got it and a cold too. Stay dry and craft. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards.
    i love love black and white papers. why is so difficult to get those lol

    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, the cake is fab and I love all the sparkle. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete