Friday 16 October 2009

Birthday Card

I haven't played with my magnolias for a little while which is a shame as they are just so cute. Anyway, I had to make a birthday card for a friend and couldn't resist this image. The papers I have used are Basic Grey and Stampin Up. The flower I made myself using a woodware punch, added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some Card Candy also by Craftwork Cards. I hope she likes it.

I am really pleased as I am actually in time for some challenges this week, which is unusual for me as by the time I managed to find any time to craft at the moment, the challenge has been and gone.

I Love Promakers - to follow a sketch
Crafty Creations - Blue
Charisma Cardz - Distressing
Whimsy Stamps - Get Punchy
BasicGrey Challenge - Colour Combo of Green, Red and Blue, the green is a bit hard to see but it has been used to colour the base of the rose before the stork of brown.

Have a great weekend.

18 comments:

  1. Love this card Max the papers and colours are fab and Tilda looks so elegant.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your friend will love this. It's gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Max, I love the colours, they all seem to blend together. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max this is just adorable, beautiful colours, just love those papers and your colouring is excellent. I am sure she will love it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card, I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! I love that little flower! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and playing along with my challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card everything works so well, image papers and flowers, excellent. janex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the image and the pretty colors and accents. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI MAX
    I LOVE YOUR CARD. YOUR COLOURING IS GREAT!! AND I LOVE YOUR FLOWER TOO.THOSE CRAFTWORK CARDS SENTIMENTS REALLY COME IN HANDY DON'T THEY
    LOVE SARAH xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card -fab colours- thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card and a really lovely image. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colours, lovely interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining in with this month's challenge at I Love Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! This Basic Grey papers look great, and so is your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges,
    Anthea & the Basic Grey blog Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tämä on jotenkin niin seesteinen ja kaunis--rauhallinen ♥

    ReplyDelete