I have woken up today to a lovely surprise. I didn't get home until late last night so didn't get a chance to check my blog but after looking this morning I have found out that I had been left an award by the very talented Paul from Crafty Blogocks, so thank you so much Paul you have made my day. If you haven't seen Paul's work yet then you really should stop by and take a look.
So before I pass it on to 5 more people I have to write 5 things about myself.
1. Some would say I am quite scatty.
2. I adore my Cricut machine but am desperate for an Expression
3. Growing up with 3 brothers I am a real tomboy but finding I am now going through my pink stage.
4. I am extremely lucky to have been blessed with a great husband and fantastic son.
5. I have an addiction - paper, stamps, craft spending, basically anything to do with crafting!!!
and the 5 people I am passing this onto are for their friendship and inspiration that they always give me.