Thursday 25 June 2009

Two postings in one day . . . .


I know, 2 postings in one day what is going on. Well I have been having fun tonight and managed to get my card done for the Friday Sketcher challenge. I have been wanting to do one of these for a while now but Friday seems to come round so quick that I have never managed it. I also wanted to enter the Cute Daisy May challenge as well and as the challenge is Animals I thought great, I can enter both, ha ha.

All the papers are from My Minds Eye (I have rather a lot of this as you have probably gathered) with one of the Easter 2009 Tilda's. I also covered some chipboard flowers with matching cardstock and finished it off with Liquid Pearls.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. oh My Gosh
    What wonderful colors you picked! I love the coloring and the layout:-)
    Glad you joined us at Cute Daisy May:-)
    XMichelex

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I really like how you outlined her, and the paper choice is great! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week. I'm so excited to be the sponsor and have had a wonderful time visiting everyone's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good card, love the tilda, gorgeous papers and great layout. thanks for joining cdm. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Max. The colours are gorgeous and I love the layout
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty i love your image choice and layout
    Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....gorgeous card,love the Tilda you have used and such a beautiful colour scheme,fab layout too...thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and Tida looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...fabby colouring! ^.^
    Thanks for playing with CDM this week x

    ReplyDelete