Saturday 17 March 2012

Mother's Day

Hi all,

well I realise it has been a long time since I have been on here but with everything going on in my life over the last year something had to give and that was blogging.  I have though been busy with personal requests but found it a struggle to get the inspiration or inclanation to just craft for fun.  Well I am pleased to say that I have started to get itchy feet again and have made an Easel card for my Mum for Mother's Day (I can't believe I have actually bought cards recently as I couldn't be bothered to make them lol) using some fabulous free papers that I found over at Lena Scraps.  Aren't they just gorgeous, the beautiful bow was also a freebie.




Papers - Lena Scraps Freebie
Die Cuts - Spellbinders & Magnolia
Sentiments - Pink Petticoat "Lovely Mum Sentiments"
Embellishments - Wild Orchid Crafts

I am going to enter this into the following challenges.

Delightful Sketches - Someone Special
Little Miss Muffett - Easel, Shaped or Step cards
Moving along with the Times - Special Lady
For your Inspiration - Photo
Hotshot Crafts - Ribbon


I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




20 comments:

  1. oh max hun its so lovely to see you post, i miss your gorgeous creations hun xxxx
    this is beautiful, I love it
    huge hugs and hope you are all well, Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you again Max and with such a stunning creation with all the beautiful summery colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max
    so lovely to "see" you again
    How are things? You card is so beautiful. I have set up an on line shop Craft All Day. I hope you will visit it!!!.
    Thank you for entering my DT call. I have been overwhelmed by the response.

    Looking forward to your next post

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and the papers are stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maxine - a wonderful easel card with glorious colours and embellishments. This is a great take on the inspiration photo at the FYI challenge, and I do hope you will join us again next time. Many thanks - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant card - your Mum is sure to treasure it :o)
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. The flowers and die cut are wonderful. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous take on the inspiration photo. So glad you shared with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card, love the colours. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning easel card! Thanks for joining in at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Max, Your card is beautiful. TFS!
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the use of the flowers and the sentiment is perfect for Mother's Day.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how beautiful!! Love how you used the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a beautiful 'come back' card Max. Gorgeous papers and beautifully put together. Glad to see you back and hope to see you often. Hope Brian is improving. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maxine, your card is absolutely stunningly beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Max, I can't believe you did the cardinal sin in craftworld of buying a shop bought card, lol, but when life throws these difficult times I can understand.
    We'll catch up soon.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! I love the paper! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning design and gorgeous easel card! I love it! Thanks for joining us for the FYI! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for playing with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete