Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter

Good morning all

I hope you are having a lovely few days with your families, I know I am.  I have all the family coming tomorrow for a big Easter get together but before then we have fun and frolics with some very good friends to celebrate her birthday.

I don't know about you but I am getting so fed up with the weather that we have been having recently and it has even been snowing a bit again this morning.  It is my 50th birthday this year and it was a really bad year the year I was born with my parents having frozen pipes for 15 weeks through the winter so it looks like it is going to be a repeat lol.

Anyway on to my card.  Another one I have produced using my Cameo, I am so in love with this machine as the things you can do with it are endless.


I think I have used it more times in the last few weeks than I ever did my Cricut.  You can get the most intricate cuts with this and to be able to take any image, trace it and weld it into a shaped card is fantastic.  Well I am sure you all know this anyway so I wont keep boring you with the many pluses of owing one of these as I really need to get out and get my food shopping lol.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Stampin with the Dragon - Easter
4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - CAS
Little Miss Muffet - Happy Easter
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter
Cuttin & Stampin Challenge - Easter
Our Daily Bread Designs - He is Risen

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.

 

11 comments:

  1. I think we are all well and truly ready for some sunshine and warmth Maxine, it long overdue.

    A delightful Easter card and lovely use of your dies.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous CAS card...thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet!
    xxx Margreet (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GORGEOUS Maxine!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Easter/Spring’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maxine, your card is so Beautiful and elegant. Thank you for playing along with our Easter Challenge and Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, loving all of the white on white and your cross is simply stunning! Your creation packs WOW FACTOR! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at SDD. Good Luck.

    Hugs

    Jo (DT)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project - thanks for playing with us at Cuttin and Stampin!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very beautiful card. I have yet to see someone using a cameo, so I'm glad you posted your thoughts. The layers gives the card a very elegant look. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Maxine, this is stunning!! I just love all the textured white, the cross, the white doily and the pop of pink flowers. Such an elegant Easter card!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete