Monday 11 February 2013

Hubby's Valentine

Today I am going to show you a card that I have made to give my lovely hubby for Valentines.

I have again been playing with my new Cameo and downloaded the white scalloped lace heart from the SIL store.  I cut this out using Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companion and using my new found knowledge I created a shadow layer.  This layer was then duplicated and welded into an easel card.  The sentiment is another file that I shadowed and I also made a mat for the bottom part.  The image is another gorgeous Saturated Canary which is my latest must have lol.  I have coloured her using my Spectrum Noir Pens, added a ribbon and some Wild Orchid flowers and hey presto, its finished.  I hope he likes it as much as I enjoyed making it.


I am entering this into the following challenges.

My Craft Creations - All things Crafters Companion
Craft your Passion - Valentine
Love to Create - Feelin Love
Corrosive Challenges - Hearts & Flowers
Sentimental Sunday - Love is in the Air
Spectrum Noir - Love
Allsorts - Valentines
Totally Gorjuss - Love
Polkadoodles - Valentine Love

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.
 

11 comments:

  1. What a terrific shaped Valentine themed card, Maxine - I'm sure your husband will love it.
    Thanx for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge.
    Jan (DT) xx (http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shaped card and just love the intricate lace mat and the wording.The sweet image is framed beautifully by the flowers and bow.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maxine. Love that lacy heart. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is gorgeous Maxine. Thank you for playing along at Polka Doodles this week and hope to see you again. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thank you for joining in my challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing project. I loved the shape. It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. Good luck. Monica Polka Doodles DT.
    http://www.myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic easel card. Love the heart and that big red bow. I'm sure your husband will love it. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! I'm sure he loved it! Digital cutting machines make really open up the design possibilities, don't they? Glad you could join us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    SS DT
    makingmayhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning!!! Love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! HUgsx

    ReplyDelete