Sunday 31 July 2011

Birthday Cake Box Card


Hi everyone, another gorgeous weekend it's been, hope you have all had time to enjoy it.  Unfortunately I have spent most of it in bed with a migraine but thankfully it has now eased, just in time for work tomorrow lol so I won't spend too long on here as it won't help.

Today I thought I would share with you another birthday box that I had to do recently for a 30th Birthday, but this time I added a birthday cake complete with candles.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Diecut Divas - Sweet Treats
Ladybugs Craft Ink - Summer Birthdays
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Little Darlings - Girly
Scrapbook Sisters - Happy Birthday
Colour Create - Pink Green & White plus Cooking Option
Cardmakin Mamas - Food & Drink


Thanks for stopping by and I will catch up with you again real soon.

8 comments:

  1. This is truly amazing. I love the cake. Thank you for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday box! a real keepsake!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorable, gorgeous card Max.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing Max. I am sure it will be treasured. Hope your head is better. How is your husband doing?
    I have pics of my daughters wedding on my blog if you would like to have a look
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabby box Max -I love how you do these , Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thats absolutely stunning Max! Hope your headache has long since cleared away:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Max. I only bought a few sets of the Noirs and have used them twice so the jury is still out. They are very juicy, nearly too juicy as they spread all over the first image I tried. Definitely need to be treated a bit different than promarkers. Love the size of them though and the colour choices are much nicer and they are cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete