Sunday 21 February 2010

Birthday Magnolia


Well another weekend nearly over so I thought it would be nice to show you a card I have been working on for a friend who celebrates her birthday next week.
Little Tilda is sitting on a lovely box of chocolates from Allota stamps and the background chocolate paper is from a company called Daisie Company. I have also used card candy from Craftwork Cards.
Well off now to watch Dancing on Ice now but don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see my Cute Daisy May challenge card.

4 comments:

  1. oooh this looks yummy max, i think its gorgeous. the paper behind it is so cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that sentiment was true Max, this card is delicious.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally delicious card Tilda looks quite at home sitting on that box of chocs the papers are awesome and love the sentiment like Pinky I just wish it were true lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet card Max, beautiful colours and fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete