Thursday 30 April 2009

50th Wedding



It's my parents 50th Wedding anniversary soon and I thought I would show you the invitations that I did for them.

I cut this one out on my Cricut machine using Design Studio and Craft Creations cardstock. I only have the baby bug so am a bit limited to size, I would dearly love the Expression but will have to wait a while for this as I really can't afford it at the moment. The 50th font was Storybook (I love this font). I then added an embossed mat to the front using my cuttlebug. Inside I have added a photo of them now with a smaller photo of their wedding merged into the main one using photoshop. I then typed all the text onto some Letraset Safmat which is similar to Vellum but is sticky all over the back. This was then stuck down over the picture giving it a very soft look.

They were thrilled with them, I hope you like them too. I am starting the favours next week so will post them as soon as I have done them.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Max these are beautiful! I love the design andsee you are a Whiz with the graphics programme! Can't wait to see the favours. Wonderful work!

    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card I look forward to seeing the favours.
    shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Max.. thank you so much for your comment over on my blog.xx

    your birthday card is stunning. So elegan! you did a great job on it!


    i do have a couple of the mini stamps recieved though a european friend and some stamped images.
    the stamps were only available for purchase at an expo Magnolia was. I wonder when they would be for sale?? they are wonderful for ATC cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max, there are just gorgeous, I am sure your parents must be so proud of you.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete