Monday, 7 March 2011

A Little Wee Birthday

Evening everyone

You know recently that I told you that Sylvia Zet was going to be releasing her own digistamps and was giving this little cutie away as a thank you for spreading the word, well I thought I would show you an easel card I made using Wee Suzie.  Isn't she just the cutest little lady you have seen.  Well if you pop over to Sylvia's shop Wee Stamps now you will get to mee Wee Suzie's little brother Sam (he is just as cute lol).  She has also released some others too which I know you will love too.


For this card I I have used some Co-ordinations card for my base which I cut out with my spellbinder dies and then embossed with my Victoriana folder.  The background paper is from Me and My Big Ideas that I have had in my stash for ages along with the little dew drops and ribbon, the flower is a WOC one with some leaves that I have punch with my MS Frond Punch.

I have coloured her mainly with Promarkers but I have started to introduce my lovely new Copics in as well but (oh dear) I think I am in need of a few more lol.

Hope you like it and I will see you again soon.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Southern Girls Challenge - Dewdrops
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
This Pixie Cottage - Spring
By the Cute & Girly - Springtime
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
If the Shoe Fits - Spring
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Embossing

15 comments:

  1. awwww max she's gorgeous!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really cute Max, love the shape and colours and that gorgeous wee image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so adorable! I love the image, the card is so pretty! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!! I love the unique shape of the card and the digital image is just as sweet as it can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sweet card Max, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow That's a gorgeous shaped easel card dear! The image is totally sweet... and all the detials simply amazing!!!
    thanks for sharing it at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Spring card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, love the image and the shape. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! this is sooooo lovely Max,such a pretty image and card.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and nice coloring. Thanks for playing with us on CYP (Craft Your Passion).

    Shatam ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Max this is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and I love the shape nestie card you've made.
    You did make me laugh, I'm pleased to know I'm not the only one with a washing monster lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous easel card! great use of the dew drops! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete